HYDRAGUN is a startup with a fast-paced, dynamic remote culture. Every person on the team has a huge impact on making this brand a success. Join our small but high impact team of creative and analytical minds, people who are extremely passionate about fitness and the vision of the brand. At this stage of our business, only applicants with an unwavering work ethic, excitement, and dedication will be able to thrive.
Sounds like you? Awesome, then we can look forward to achieving great things together. If this isn't you, then you will be more successful somewhere else. We don't mean to be harsh, it's the truth. We are here with one job only- to make HYDRAGUN a successful brand.
Our vision is to be the world's most trusted solution for recovery.
Our mission is to empower people to lead their best lives through peak performance.
HYDRAGUN creates thoughtfully-designed solutions to enhance and optimise the recovery experience so people can perform at their best.
We have created the perfect tool which allows one to combat physiological barriers- the MASSAGE GUN. Our massage gun helps individuals unleash maximum physical and psychological potential and achieve peak athletic performance. Help us grow and lead our HYDRAGUN team in establishing HYDRAGUN as a reputable and profitable sports recovery brand in Singapore and the world.
90% of our team works remotely. We are based in Singapore and you will mostly be working with teammates from around the globe.
You will focus on the promotion and protection of the brand’s standing by developing and executing media and public relations strategies and plans for brand building/innovation, corporate promotions, internal communications and corporate communications/affairs initiatives.
You’ll get a chance to be part of a dynamic and innovative team, in a fast-paced and increasingly sought after industry of e-commerce, and sports and fitness.
Where your expertise is needed
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and measurement of external and internal Media based communication plans.
- Collaborate with marketing and subject matter experts in a timely manner to determine appropriate media responses via various channels.
- Develop written materials including press releases, Q&A, media standby statements on brand and corporate issues as required.
- Build relationships with key media contacts and identify opportunities to proactively pitch brand stories through social media outlets as appropriate.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Brand PR programs to support brand building initiatives/innovation/corporate promotions.
- Help oversee program execution from kick off through to completion.
- Provide guidance and direction to PR agency partners and review all Brand PR materials to ensure communication is accurate, relevant and consistent with HYDRAGUN's brand and overall brand messaging and positions.
- Provide guidance to ensure coordination and communication of messages/news to both internal and external audiences.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of media programs and communicate results back to business.
- Develop and implement online communications strategy ensuring alignment with internal communications strategy and that it includes day-to-day content development strategy and functional enhancements.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a Media Relations role or in Public Relations.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A demonstrated success with Social Media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced, often pressured environment and see a project through to completion.
- The ability to be an influential communications consultant within the organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team.
- The capability of maintaining confidentiality, with a high level of accuracy regarding information.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of employees is critical.
- Exposure to Singapore, Australia, UK, Europe, and US market (highly preferred).
- Remote Work.
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and growth.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities.
HYDRAGUN is a startup with a fast-paced, dynamic remote culture and every role has a huge impact on developing the business. You will be joining a high impact small team of creative thinkers, who are extremely passionate about the brand and are working together to take it to the next level. At this stage of our business, only applicants with an unwavering work ethic, excitement, and dedication will be able to thrive - if you’re not passionate about sports and fitness this position is not for you.