Do you love uncovering problems and coming up with solutions? Do you love seeing ideas come to reality through careful planning and precise execution? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for strong product managers to help us improve on our products and provide solutions that improve the lives of our customers. A positive and memorable product experience will result in loyalty to the brand and generates word-of-mouth.
Creating a product that engages the five senses and solves the customers problems that they don’t even know they experience is key to becoming a world-class brand.
As a product manager, you will be responsible for planning and execution through the product life cycle. You are to ensure the product is aligned with HYDRAGUN’s mission, vision and standards.
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Gather customer feedback
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver Market Requirements Documents (MRDs) or Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) detailing features and justifications
- Communicate with third-party vendors or partners
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profit goals
- Develop sales tools and collaterals with relevant team members
- Propose overall budget and timeline to ensure success
- Brief and train business development and sales team regularly
- Identify opportunities for line or market expansion within the industry
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Highly organized and meticulous with a strong attention to detail, yet not nitpicky
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and able to display good judgement and decision-making
- Able to solve problems creatively
- Able to work autonomously and interdependently with the team without guidance or “hand holding”, yet not uncommunicative and operating in a silo
- Demonstrates integrity and focuses on great customer experience
- Able to communicate instructions and feedback clearly and directly
- Able to accept feedback critically and apply with good judgement
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing work flows and responsibilities
- Passionate about peak performance and actively works on improving their mental and physical performance consistently
- Able to work within tight deadlines and meets or exceeds targets
- Displays high social intelligence and empathy
- Ability to learn and take on responsibilities quickly
- Has strong communication skills
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- 5 years in in-house customer service roles or sales related roles
- Strong passion and knowledge in product design, development and engineering
- Familiar with relevant software and tracking tools to ensure smooth and seamless workflow
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in Communication, Marketing, Business, or Economics; or equivalent work experience required
- Self-starter. Have started personal projects and seen it to completion with relative success
- Able to give and take feedback well
- In-house customer service experience in a global DTC brand
- Does some form of exercise at least 3 times a week
- Great leadership qualities
- Have built an engaged online community for a global DTC brand
- Remote working experience with a team
- Has great sales and communication skills
Our goal is to raise the overall talent density of our team. We are not just looking to plainly fill a role. The expectation is that you will have the freedom and autonomy to plan and execute on what is necessary to get us results. And that you can do so without the need for someone to oversee your work.
Think you have what it takes, submit your application and let’s chat.