We are looking for an aspiring creative intern to join our team for at least 2 months. You will shoot original videos that will significantly form part of our creative media to communicate the HYDRAGUN brand.
If you are strongly creative, with a terrific eye for catching action, then you might just be our missing piece.
Where your expertise is needed
- Plan and produce shoots with the creative team.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Passionate about fitness and video production.
- Great work ethics (work under good pressure).
- Growth-oriented (for yourself, your team and your company).
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.
- Always on the lookout for better video filming styles, software, solutions.
- Video producer experience (highly preferred).
- Must be based in Singapore.
Technical Skills Required
- Adobe Premiere Pro or Davinci or any other video editing software* (must have).
- Adobe After Effects (good to have).
- Adobe Photoshop (good to have).
- Storyboarding skills.
*Final Cut Pro, Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate, Corel Video Studio Ultimate
- Remote Work.
- Culture of trust, empowerment, and growth.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities.
HYDRAGUN is a startup with a fast-paced, dynamic remote culture and every role has a huge impact on developing the business. You will be joining a high impact small team of creative thinkers, who are extremely passionate about the brand and are working together to take it to the next level. At this stage of our business, only applicants with an unwavering work ethic, excitement, and dedication will be able to thrive - if you’re not passionate about sports and fitness this position is not for you.